10 Thoughts on Whole Living
By Terri Trestico
1. Your body already knows how to heal itself; You just have to get out of the way
2. Go ahead- vent a little. Think of it as detox for the soul.
3. Good posture isn’t about rigidity, but fluidity
4. When you can appreciate being alone, you are rarely lonely
5. Clutter is the by-product of indecision. Make sure everything in your space is there because you chose it.
6. You may not be in school anymore, but there is always more to learn.
7. True sufficiency doesn’t mean having plenty; it means having enough.
8. Pay attention to how you walk. Ask yourself what you’re rushing towards-or away from.
9. Transform anxiety into excitement; Focus not on the fear of what lies ahead but the possibilities you might create
10. Lead with your heart, not your ego.